Monday, July 26, 2010

Interview

John Connell may or may not be super-human

Many of you here have not met John Connell and those of you who have probably haven’t talked to him yet (mainly because he’s quiet, I had to speak much of my interview through sign language). I my interview, I’d like to think I took the time to get to know him a little bit, and I was surprised at what I found.

He apparently has super-human hearing, as evidenced by his statement of being able to hear mechanical noises that many others cannot. His strange super-power may intrigue many of you and I would go into the details of this fact, but, for the sake of the preservation of my own evil, this shall remain unexplored.

After hearing of his superpower, I realized that not only does he have this superhuman ability, but the name John Connell also sounds like the name of some sort of super hero.

This would probably lead you to wonder, Is John Connell a superhero?

Alongside fighting the forces of evil, John enjoys many sorts of writing and loves to write fan-fiction, and after a long discussion about the subject I asked him if there were any movies he hated, he cited a strange film where a family was trapped in a mine shaft and were assisted by strange dwarfs with funny hats. Why he knew of such a film, we may never know.

So, leading back to my original question, is John Connell a superhero? True, he is a nice person, with the perfect cover-up job, but even with this mounting evidence to the contrary, is John Connell a superhero? No, probably not, but still, we ought to keep an eye on him anyway, you never know when those powers will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment